Saturday, August 7, 2010

You spin me right round baby right round.

80's Dancing. I recommend it.
We got a group together and headed up to Area 51 for a Thursday night of great music, great outfits, and above average dancing.

Let's be honest, I love to dance anyways, but there is just something about the beats of the 80's that makes the moves unstoppable. We didn't get up to the club until about midnight and we danced straight until 2 in the morning. Yep, you bet I was exhausted for my early morning clients, but let's be honest...so worth it.

I still can't stop singing, "Send me an angel." Good times.

4 comments:

amberdat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber said...

oh i love it!! two pictures is not enough megan. step it up next time you post outfits like that!! i just can't get enough of the 80s

amberdat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber said...

And don't worry about all those comments that have been deleted... they are just from me... signed in as someone else on accident! you know how it goes sometimes...

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List