Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Oh Mona.

One of Utah's mecca cities resides about 30 minutes south of Provo just off I15. How I've made it through my entire career of living in Utah and never experienced the rope swing in Mona I will never know. Luckily, Lola, Mark, and Ryan showed me the way.



Unfortunately, the weather was a little colder that we anticipated. Ryan came prepared, wet suit in hand. (Yes, child-size wet suit.)

Mark and Lola ventured into the lake to swim across.

Due to inclement weather I didn't actually get in the lake...next time Mona. Next time.

0 comments:

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List