Monday, September 21, 2009

Rise and SHOUT!

There was definitely a LOT of rising and shouting going on on Saturday. But I can't fully say that the Cougars were out....or at least it didn't feel that way. The feeling in the air was PURE excitement as we entered the stadium, PACKED with crazed fans. The excitement was a bit (and by a bit I mean by an EXTREME amount) deflated as we got, well... creamed. Let's just say the the turn out wasn't exactly what we'd hoped for.

Roxy was my ticket supplier and I had SO much fun going with her, despite that outcome. Can you tell we were seated in prime sunlight...very schweattty.
Rox's friend Mike came down for the weekend and went to the game with us. He showed his true colors in his saweeeeet BYU jersey.
Go Cougs! Better luck next time!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Such cute pics!!! Yes that game was quite interesting, but I am so glad that you got a ticket to go!

Vacationing Vicky said...

Very thougghtful blog

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List