Friday, September 18, 2009

IT'S ABOUT TIME!

Some weeks fly by.
Some feel long and crazy and tiring. That was this week for some reason.
Lots of work. Lots of Relief Society. Lots of Friends. Which of course means lots of fun...naturally.

I'm just sayin' I'm glad It's Friday.

So many great things to look forward to:
- Cabin Adventure tonight
- Sleeping in tomorrow
- Saturday gym time. I am in LOVE with spinning (Thanks to sweet Janae...aka best teacher ever.)
- BYU game...Roxy found me a ticket this morning. (Yep, She won Friday) I seriously can't wait!
- Relaxing. I plan on trying to squeeze that in there somewhere!

Happy Friday to all!

1 comments:

Kelly said...

ooooh my gosh, i am glad it is friday too!! Woot woooot!

I LOVE SPINNING TOO!!! Its my fav right now.

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List