Monday, September 21, 2009

Cabin-ing

You know what? I LOVE fall in Utah. You know what else? I love fall in Utah even more when I am up at the mountains. I am clearly a summer-time girl, (thanks to the teen pop sensation, LFO, for coining that term circa 1999,) however, fall in Utah cannot be beat. It also leads up to Halloween & my B-day in October, which makes me verrrry happy.
This past Friday I took full advantage of what Utah's fall had to offer and we spent a night with a bunch of friends up at my long time bestest bud, Brad Randall's cabin for a night-o-fun. We ate, we played some rambunctious games, and of course snapped some photos. No doi...
(Although I do wish I would have taken some more.)

I got to see my Benits. ALWAYS makes me happy! Don't worry, we still manage to say the exact same thing at the exact same time...laugh explosively in sync...make the same faces @ eachother...etc. etc. etc. Aparently distance hasn't changed us. Yessssssss.
And with another astounding,YES, The answer is Lola and Benita are, in fact, drop dead gorgeous. I love these girls OH so much.
Rob Graham, may be one of the funniest people I know. Just for the record.
Before you look at this next shot, be warned, Benita's face might actually make you cry. That is the "sad we aren't still roommates face," caught on camera.
Don't say I didn't warn you.

The canyon was BEAUTIFUL. I was so glad we got to go up and enjoy it. Thanks so much Boo Rad!

1 comments:

The Smith Clan said...

How fun Megs!!! You are still friends with Brad? Haven't heard that name for a while. Love "Fall" in Utah, and up at a cabin is sooooo fun! Love all the cute pics!

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List