Wednesday, April 8, 2009

WHOA Lola....

Sister Lauren Foutz Ladies and Gents.
That's right.
She's back.
After putting in her 19 months at the Winter Quarters visitor's center in Omaha, Nebraska our dear lil' Lola has returned back to us, and we couldn't be happier. She came and stayed with Benits and I for a week, and it was just like old times, only better! The festivities lasted all week long.

A trip to the Velour to see Imagine Dragons play. Lola was a VIP at this event due to the fact that she may or may not be good friends with the lead singer. Who doesn't want to be good friends with this blond little delight? Let's be honest. Lauren is one hot commodity.
We dyed easter eggs.
The dying of eggs was actually followed by Lola's "cuzi jumpin" where she successfully made it into 5 jacuzzis in provo. We actually went to 9 but 4 were drained...too bad. (see picture of lola above)


We got to see our ADORABLE friend Amber who is with child.

The seeing of Amber also brought other past bff's Linds and Kacey...so fun to see everyone as always!
other fun items that were on our agenda:
dinner at carrabas
conference
creating a facebook for lola...add her...
hearing about the adventures of Sister Foutz

So glad you are back Lauren! What a fun week :)

3 comments:

Amanda said...

You guys look terrif in the dark hair! You know... I had Rob dye my hair dark, he is getting pretty good at it. Rob and I are craving a waffle-off, we need to figure out how to make that happen!

The Smith Clan said...

How fun! Welsome home Lauren!

Amber said...

wow. She is one hot chick. How do I get in touch with her?? Thanks for adding that I am with child... people might think that I have gained 18 pounds for nothing!

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List