Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Catch up...

I have had a bunch of pics on my camera that I haven't had a chance to upload, so I'll have to do some catch up blogging. Better late than never, right?

A few weeks ago the Barney fam came to Utah to spend their spring break in Park City. I love it when they come! The Fitch fam and I met them up at Baja Cantina for dinner, and then I stayed the night with them. The next day Ki and I went Snowboarding at the Canyons. It was actually Kiley, Me, and her friends Taylor and Brooke. Yep, me and 3 teenagers. It was seriously SO much fun. I got to tell them all my roommate/college/boy horror stories on the lift rides up, and then we cruised all the way down in the AMAZING 65 degree sunshine. It was awesome. Kiley and I have too much fun together I think. Thanks for letting me come play Barneys!


How cute is this lil' Bosty...seriously?

and Savy is to die for as well... I don't know why I didn't get any pics of the Barneys...sad :(

Heather and Josh came in town for a weekend a few weeks ago, and we got to spend Saturday night with them. We went to the Myan for dinner and then went to see a movie after. So fun! I love those two. It is so weird to look at this picture and see all three of us girlies with brown hair? What?? I still don't think it looks like me. I'm glad I still get to see all my besties every now and again.

Don't you worry. There's even more where that came from...

2 comments:

The Smith Clan said...

Cute pictures Megan! Sounds like you guys had fun!

Jeff & Chels said...

Fun stuff. I still double take when I see pics of you and your brown hair. I love it!

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List