Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter-ing


This Easter weekend some friends and I decided to celebrate traditional style. We spent the evening dying Easter eggs which was SO much fun! I was amazed by the creativity!! I should have taken some close ups.

After the eggs were dyed we had the "egg wars." We stole this from Brandon's family tradition each person takes their egg and has a chance to smack the other person's egg. Whoever's egg cracks loses, and the winner moves on to the next round. It was pretty intense.
(If you could see Cam's egg close up you'd see Rambo. He made the fight complete by playing the Rambo theme song...hilarious, and yes his egg won.)


Our Egg dying/breaking was followed up by some of the most intense games of Mafia I've ever played. Cut-throat doesn't begin to define it. Good times!


5 comments:

Chelsey said...

"What's dying eggs?"
"I wish I could dye eggs."

Chelsey said...

please tell me you remember

Brit said...

Megs you look so pretty with your hair dark. I love it!

rosemarie said...

Hi Megan, glad you had a fun Easter, looks like it was great fun.

Just wanted to wish you good luck on Sat. I will be at the finish line with family cheering for you. GO Megan!!! Love ya.

Shannon said...

OMGosh, i love your life!! I found you again, through blogging. hahaha
You look GORGEOUS with Dark hair, how fun to try it out!

I love your Nutrition blog, i am totally adding it to mine. I love that your a Runner, that is so awesome that you did the SLC Marathon! I bet you would love to do Triathlons, i love it!

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List