Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thursday Yays!

Yay for...
-my mom coming into town last night. followed by a little dinner, shoppity shop, and some frozen yogurt.
-the SUN shining today (you just keep shining mr. sun. that's right, melt alllll that snow)
-the best snacks at work today (fresh blackberries and strawberries...i heart sunflower market)
-marathon day only two days away! (i'm sure you're probably all excited for this too, so i'll finally stop talking about it...)
-dad coming into town on friday
-sleeping in this morning. due to my tapering down for the marathon i "can't" go to gym today...felt lazy...and nice
-my ice cold diet dr. pepper. in my reading up on carb loading i was told to properly hydrate. soda was given as a suggestion...interesting...yes, sure. i can handle that. if you say so.
-finding new music.
-making skirts with mom and linds tonight

it looks as if i'm easily pleased...happy thursday!

0 comments:

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List