Sunday, April 5, 2009

Gratitude


I have a lot of things I need to blog about, updates, photos, and such. But ALL I can think about as I sit here after having watched the Sunday Morning session of General conference is how grateful I am.

Grateful to be sitting here listening to such amazing, inspired words.
Grateful for my Father in Heaven's mindfulness of my much needed answers to prayers through the words of His servants.
Grateful for the reminder of all of my blessings.
Grateful for the Gospel and the truth and knowledge that it provides.
Grateful for President Monson and his inspired apostles.
Grateful, especially, for my Savior. For His sacrifice. For His love for me.

3 comments:

Nichole Barney said...

I am feeling the same way! I was getting teary eyed during the first session today with all the stories. I am so glad to have the gospel in my life it is such a blessing in so many ways!

Lauri said...

Doesn't it feel like they knew exactly what you needed to hear, the encouragement and testimonies. We were flying home during the last seesion so I am anxious to sit down and watch it. I just love conference.

The Smith Clan said...

I feel the same way also! Conference was so amazing! I just loved it!

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List