Wednesday, April 29, 2009

L-O-V-E


Remeber this post where I told you I wanted my word of the year to be LOVE.

Well, don't worry. I haven't forgotten about it.
I think about it all the time in fact.
I think this quote from Katherine Hepburn is amazing...


“Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get, only with what you are expecting to give, which is everything. You give because you love and you cannot help giving. If you are very lucky, you may be loved back. That is delicious."









3 comments:

Tracey said...

I love reading your blog.... you will make such a wonderful wife & mother someday. Who ever ends up w/ you is sooo lucky. Hope all is well!
Love - Tracey

Trav and Linds said...

I LOVE your post, and we LOVE LOVE LOVE you so MUCH!!!

The Smith Clan said...

Neat quote! WE love you also!!!

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List