Monday, September 22, 2008

She got me!


Linds tagged me so here goes...The rules are: List 6 quirks about yourself and then tag six people. Leave them a message on their blog letting them know they have been tagged.

1. I am a very routine person. I wake up, eat breakfast, go to work at Elevate where I train. Go to the gym on my way home and workout myself, go home, get ready, eat lunch, go to work at Point... It's not that I'm not up for some spontaneity I just happen to have to do the same things every day...

2. I LOVE frozen yogurt. I always want it. Always. Sometimes I eat it for my dinner. It's just soooo good. I don't ask people to go with me 1/2 the time because I think people are sick of me asking...i'm an addict.

3. I love music. I love to search for new great artists, and find new songs that I love so much I want to listen to them on repeat. I love driving down the street with my music really loud and my windows down. One time I had a friend in my car that is going to school to be a speech/language pathologist and she said I listen to my music way too loud and that if i keep doing it I could potentially lose hearing...I must not have fully heard her...oops...

4. I have become an obsessive cleaner. I think my family probably will laugh at this because I used to be the MESSIEST kid. I hated cleaning my room. Barbies and American dolls from corner to corner. Now I can't stand messy or dirty. I hate when my furniture is dusty, don't like my clothes on the floor, despise a dirty bathroom, and I can't stand having crap in my car. I never saw that coming.

5. I am a picky meat eater. I don't mean to be. I only like chicken and turkey. I like it prepared really thin, cooked fully, and trimmed of all possible fat, vein, tendon....yep gross....

6. I love health and fitness. I love to work out, and I don't feel right if I don't get my daily sweat in. I really think it makes my mood better, and everything else seems to feel better too! Eating healthy makes me happy, and I like to try out new treats and recipes with healthier twists, that way i don't feel so bad when I eat them all ;)

I tag, Benita, Katie G, Heather, Jenna, Lindsey P, and Mom.....and anyone else who wants to play :)

7 comments:

Colby and Hilary said...

I'm a picky meat eater too. Colby always teases me that there isn't going to be any chicken left after I cut off all of the yucky stuff!!! I'm not the only wierd one.

Amber said...

I love the thing about music. My favorite is when not only the windows are down and the music is loud but also when you're singing at the top of your lungs and the you look over and a car full of adorable boys is parked next to you at the stop light. Need I say more? sorry, this is taking me a long time to write because i just painted my nails... refer to my blog.

Nichole Barney said...

I got tagged and I need to do it!

The Bailey's said...

I think that is hilarious that you love frozen yogurt, me TOO! It actually reminds me of being a young kid and taking walks with g-pa Wayment (when they would come and stay with us in North Carolina) every morning and he would let me go with him and he would buy himself a newspaper and me a frozen yogurt! That was the only reason I went. I dont have a lot of memories of our grandparents because we always lived so far away, so frozen yogurt always stands out in my mind. I also listen to my music way to loud!

Trav and Linds said...

You can always call me for a forzen yogurt run, you know I could never pass that up!

McKenzie said...

I've also become an obsessive cleaner. My mom gets ticked because my house is always clean and when I lived at home I was kind of a tornado!

Lauri said...

Funny how you all seem to enjoy clean houses but trying to get it done when you were all little (as in the Cousins Clud) was a chore in itself. Makes it nice to visit though!!!!!! JK

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List