Monday, September 8, 2008

Lisa & Stewart Falls

One of my best friends from High School, Lisa Watkins & I have always stayed in touch even though she has been up in Logan. She is one of those friends where we can not talk for a month or so, and when I see her or talk to her again it's like we've never been apart. She is one of the funniest people I know, and I LOVE hanging out with her. I was so happy when she moved to Salt Lake a few weeks ago because I knew I'd get to see her more. We decided we'd meet in the middle and go to dinner as often as we can. We met up last week and went to Pizza Factory. We pretty much have been obsessed with it ever since we both worked there together in high school. I love this girl!!


On Saturday Roxy, Cami, and I hiked Stewart Falls with Roxy's brother and some of his friends. It was such a pretty day. We ventured up the canyon thinking we'd be able to find it no problem. About 45 minutes later we found a spot where we thought might lead to the falls and we forged our own trail. From everything I've ever heard the hike is supposed to be more of a walk than a hike...this leads me to believe we were NOT on the correct trail because we were braving some rough terrain, but all the better for it right?


It was so pretty up in the mountains and the falls were absolutely beautiful.


4 comments:

The Smith Clan said...

Looks like such a beautiful day!! You luckies!!! I love fall in Utah!!

Jenna said...

I can see that you did a little background blurring to make you and Roxy stand out in the last photo. I really like it!

Dev and Asha said...

Does Lisa have a blog? She and I were best buds in 6th and 7th grade! I would love to shout out to her!!

The Wrights said...

I love it when people I love find me! I am doing wonderful! And you?? Whats going on? I love this whole blogging thing.. it so fun to find so many old friends. I'll add ya to our page so we can keep in touch! Hope all is going well for you and in your life. It sure was fun to hear from you!

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List