Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I like to ride my bicycle

3 day weekends are great no? I never complain about them. I had a great one, and I hope you did too. Several things made it great...
Benita has officially moved back to P-Town. Best news ever. She moved into my room with me for the time being, so we could get her here ASAP. I love it. It's like a slumber party all the time.
Also, my mama cita was in town which made things just that much more fun. I loved having her here and getting to hang out with the fam a bunch! On Monday we took a picnic up Provo canyon. We hauled all the bikes up to Vivian Park in Dad's truck and then rode all the way down the mouth of the canyon. It was to die for. I loved every second of it.
I didn't have my camera, so these photos are courtesy of Ty's Iphone w/a little photo shopping action. Isn't Harper darling?
Doesn't that just look awesome. It should, cause it was. I'm game to go with anyone that wants to.

Also...on other notes.

I finally, made it to the hospital with some friends who go all the time to eat. I don't think it's so much my style. I didn't eat, but it didn't look like all the rave like everyone says.

Our friends had a BBQ on Saturday that was phenomenal. I usually go to BBQ's having eaten beforehand because I know that A. It won't be healthy and B. It won't be good. I was proven wrong on both accounts. Teriyaki shishkabobs, grilled pineapple, grilled corn on the cob. It was good. Well done Whit and Jimmy!

I went to the new Cafe Paesan in Orem. I LOVED it. That might just make the rotation. I got the salad with grilled veggies and the balsalmic dressing...mmmmmm...If you haven't gone yet do it. I feel like it's going to get real busy...real fast.

We spent an entire meal with friends developing a show for MTV where Rob Dyrdek has a midget that dresses up in costumes and rides the mini horse. I think this could be a money maker.

I watched the movie The Dead Poets Society. I don't think I liked it very much.

Benita and I watched the Bachelorette last night via hulu. I don't know about this Ali girl. Still undecided. I don't have a favorite just yet, but seriously...Craig M? A complete tool? Yes. The weatherman...a flamer? Yes. I don't know how I get roped into these shows.

I can't wait to get to St. George tomorrow night. The weather here is making me feel like I live in the Truman show, and someone is playing a joke on me. Not funny. I need some sunshine. I'm ready to ride bikes to 7 peaks and lay out.

It's almost July...which means my WHOLE fam will be here. This is great news.

2 comments:

The Smith Clan said...

That was a very fun time Meggie!!! All of it!

Roxy said...

I just wish that I were part of the Smith family. I know that FB says I am. but just always. especially on days like easters with the string baskets and mini diet cokes. also, can I have a bike? and a julia roberts smile? ok, thanks.

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List