Sunday, May 23, 2010

KBizzle

Happy Birthday to one of my favorite people in this world.
Miss Kiley Barney turned the ripe old age of 15 yesterday. How did she get that old? I have no idea.

This girl has been my BFF since she was born. I really just love her to pieces. Is she not just darling?

She is so happy, optimistic, kind, and lovable. She is always surrounded by friends because people are drawn to her goodness and warmth. I seriously could hang out with the girl all day...and sometimes I do!
We're a good time. Can you tell? Shopping, music swapping, watching all our favorite shows, laughing at pretty much everything...I just love this one. Happy 15th kiki. XOXOXO!

3 comments:

Nichole Barney said...

She is a keeper for sure! She adores you to pieces! Thanks for the cute bday post!

Benita said...

i love kiley!! i can't believe she is 15!!!! she really might be in provo the same time as us... who knew?

kiley barney said...

i love youuuuu! and you are sitting in my family room righta now!

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List