Sunday, May 23, 2010

Love that Les

I have mentioned before how much I've loved having my dad close by, and this week, my mom too! This summer will be fun when they are both here for a while.

On Friday night I went to Bajios with a bunch of friends and we got there to find my mom and dad and all their friends just finishing up their meal. My dad asked if I went through my garage. I told him I hadn't because I just went out through the front door...how come? He told me there was a surprise waiting for me.

What to my wandering eyes did appear?
This little beauty.
My sweet, darling, generous, kind, adorable, dad knew that I've wanted a cruiser for ever and ever. He found a great place to get them and surprised me with it!

WOW. I can't even tell you how excited I am.

The remainder of my evening, upon finding my surprise, was spent with friends cruising all over Provo. It was amazing. I see a lot of summer bike rides in my future. Now, if we could just get a little warmth...

Thank you Daddy-o! You really are the greatest. I LOVE YOU!! XOXOXO

3 comments:

Nichole Barney said...

The color is so adorable! How fun for you!

Benita said...

LOVE this bike. i want it, i need it. Well done Les.

Trav and Linds said...

Maybe i'll find one of those in my garage tonight....lucky girl! Can't wait to see you again soon-ish!!!

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List