Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sunday Excuses

I haven't blogged in like a week.

I have my reasons.
I wanted to spend allll my time playing with Roxy Roo before she left me for the summer.
Rox, Benits, and I put in some good time, let me tell you. It was a busy, great week.

Monday: Lots of work. Frozen Yogurt with my cute friend Jessica who left on her mission last week. Day 1 of my Interval Challenge Workout with Benita. It was HARD, but good. I'm way excited about it

Tuesday: Work in the morning. Trail running with Cody in the mountains...it was awesome. Cokes with Roxies. Baking for Jess's going away party. Dinner with Daddy-o at Jason's Deli. I love that I get to see him all the time. Bake off with Benits and Becca, (details to follow), and going away party for jess with all our friends. (So fun!) Benits slept over too. Love when that happens!
The Bake Off
Benits is learning to cook more. We always joke around with her because she is so funny when she messes things up or stresses out about when things go wrong. Our friend Becca is the same way. They decided to prove us wrong and cook a meal for us to show their skills. The only rule was that they weren't allowed to ask anyone questions. It was SO funny. They made Rotisserie chicken, garlic mashed potatoes, asparagus, and peanut butter truffles. Since I had already eaten, I just had bites of the meal and I was super impressed! (Don't worry, although it looks like Benita is baking a baby in the photo above, it's actually a loaf of bread.)

Wednesday: Workity work. Spinning. Hip Hop...SO fun. Hanging out with Roxies.

Thursday: Work. More interval workout. I was so sore! I am loving it though. I was able to play with some friends around here. We went to Carrabbas one last time with Roxies. I paid some visits to some neighbors. I love where I live. The evening ended with Rox sleeping over.

Friday: Work. Benits graduation. YAY! So proud of you ben. I got some way cute pics i haven't put on my computer yet. I'll get there. Finishing helping Rox pack up. Dinner at PF with Rox and Ben...so dang funny...I swear we just laugh all night when we're together. I realize we have a LOT of inside jokes, but at least we think we're funny, right? We watched the Jazz game over at a friends house, made our way to yozone and then came back to my house, only to stay up until 3 AM watching Youtube video's with Jan.


Why are ridiculous things so much funnier at 2AM?

Saturday: Woke up without enough sleep to say my good byes to Roxies, and head to Spin w/Janae followed by another interval workout. We were exhausted, but it was SO fun I love that girlie! Spent the day catching up with cleaning, laundry, errands. Met some old friends Mark and Matt for a little afternoon rekindling, and came back home for a quick cat nap. Dinner with George, JMan, and Benits at Zupas. Benits and I then spent the rest of the evening shopping and laughing our heads off. Easily entertained. I'm telling you.

So proud of Benita! It was so fun having her sleepover this week...Can't wait for that to be permanent! So sad Roxy has left me for the summer, but I'm way excited for her. She is going to do awesome in San Diego.
I just love Sundays. Church was awesome. We made dinner for all our friends, and I just skyped with my family back in AZ. They make my day.

My only qualm of the week? It's may. Why is there snow?



2 comments:

Benita said...

such a good WIR. too bad you sit on the stand now and we can't do those anymore. remember how i am moving in very soon and these weeks will just be normal? cash cash cash.

Roxy said...

can we live that week over again? right now?

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List