Monday, June 28, 2010

Pedicures on our toes toes...

Flip flops are a staple in AZ.
So, naturally, pedicures are a staple as well. We usually hit up our favorite nail salon for fancy designs, but we decided to take matters into our own hands this go round.
We sprawled out all over the kitchen.
We soaked, we buffed, we cut cuticles, we lotioned, we painted, we glittered, and we top coated.
All the while quoting this...

Kiley is pretty dang good at it, I must say.
"Hawnay you liiiieee krytow jaaaow fo yo naaaow?"




It may have taken us about three times as long as a normal pedicure would, and maybe they don't look quite as professional...but...it was a heck of a lot more fun! :)

2 comments:

Tracey said...

You guys are hilarious, I could just picture all of you on the floor in Nichole's kitchen. I am glad you are enjoying your stay here in the desert.
Such a cute family.

Nichole Barney said...

I gotta another good laugh watching the video. Kiley really does sound like her! So funny! My nails look like crap but my feet are smooth and it was a fun time! Can't wait to see you in another week!

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List