Sunday, June 27, 2010

Poolside

I could lay out professionally. I'm sure of it.
This was reassured to me as we did just that on Saturday.
The Barney's just finished their backyard and pool, so we took full advantage. It was pretty much necessary due to the fact that it was about 110 degrees outside!



We entertained ourselves by tubing down down the slide and jumping off the trellis.

Ki gave me a great action shot. This is real live fun...in action.

Ki and I managed to make a much needed stop to our favorite local Circle K for some refreshment. mmmmmmm...

Please note Savy giving Kiley the evil eye in this pic. Sooo funny.


Fun in the sun for sure.

1 comments:

Roxy said...

I know I should be the last person saying this, but I want to be there. San Diego weather is quite finicky sometimes I've discovered. Fog rolls in. You never know. Can we go back in time to last summer?

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List