Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thoughts for Thursday...

- I am glad it's Thursday. I love weekends. I am happy with the week and all...but I love weekends. (Minus the fact that my sis Linds is gone. She and I did weekends quite well together.)

- I feel so blessed with how great work has been going. I have picked up a ton of new clients, and they all seem to just fall into place in my schedule. I LOVE being at work, and the people that I work for. It is pretty humbling to see how the Lord is taking care of me.
- I found a DELISH new Healthy Cookie Recipe today, and made them. YUM. Posted HERE.
- I am in LOVE with the show Friday Night Lights. If you haven't seen it. I highly recommend it. For those who watch...I have Four words: Tim Riggins, Coach Taylor.
- I am about a month (or two) past ready for spring. I am ITCHING for sunshine, swimsuits, and windows down.
- I did my long run today & i'm tired. Very, very tired.
- I am going up to SLC tomorrow to see Nichole and Denny. Although the circumstances aren't the greatest (Denny was hurt snowboarding on Wed), I'm always so glad to see them!
- I wouldn't mind being in Disneyland right now.
- I think my ward is awesome. I am frequently reminded how many great people I am friends with. Definitely blessed.
- We had ward temple night tonight, and dinner at our bishop's house after and so I went over there with wet hair. It dried on it's own...a few of you know what this means. I like to call it my "Diana Ross," look. I had several people tell me I should embrace my curls...hahaha.
- How great are the Olympics? Seriously.
- I have a bunch of friends going 80's dancing right now, and they tried to get me to go...but I have to get up at 5 AM...dang it. I do love 80's music, and dancing. Rats.
- My arm became sore from playing the Wii too long. That is embarrassing. I work out a lot I promise.
- I should be asleep right now. I would just rather be sitting her computerizing with Roxies. When in the world are we going to be roommates again? That means you too Benits.
- Farr's frozen yogurt may have slipped into first place in my ratings book. Dang that stuff is good.
- I think I will get to go to spinning TWICE this week. Do you realize that is like Christmas for me? Janae's spin class makes me happy. Very happy.
- I hope my family is planning a trip for the summer. I feel like we are all so spread out all of the sudden. Let's fix that, even if it's just for a week.
- February is almost over. Bring on March. Bring it.
- Night :)

2 comments:

Karrissa Winward said...

I love to hear all your random thoughts! I miss you!! Hey, we are coming up for a couple weeks at the end of April, lets get together for lunch or something!

Benita said...

so many great thoughts here. i haven't stopped thinking about Farr's frozen yogurt since we left that place. We are going there this weekeing. No matter what. i wish i was computerizing with you two. :(

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List