Friday, February 5, 2010

as Justin Timberlake would say..."Bye, Bye, Bye"

It actually happened. They moved. I guess deep down I didn't really think it would happen, but the Fitches took off on Tuesday to the great state of Texas. I am going to miss them SO much! We have had some good times together...

photo.php.jpg

clearly...

photo.php.jpg

Linds has taken care of me since M&D took off to Arizona. She is amazing. I'm going to miss our shopping/dinner dates, Sunday meals, trips to the gateway, craft sessions, watching her kiddies, playing games (Trav and I are great competitors!!) and just hanging out!

photo.php.jpg

I am excited for their new adventure, and I know they are going to have a great time in their new place! I can't wait to visit!!

3 comments:

Trav and Linds said...

Awwwww....we love you and miss you so much already!!! I don't know why your pictures won't pull up, but we have had so many fun times, and we can't wait until you come visit, right???

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brit said...

Hey! I didn't know your sis moved to Texas. What part did they move to? We are in Houston:) I bet they didn't enjoy that drive! We made it once and I hope we never have to do it again... unless it is to move back to Utah!

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List