Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Roxypants had a B-day

This delightful little thing that I L-O-V-E turned 23 last week. She deserves an ode. Let's be honest she deserves more than an ode, but for now...
Roxers is one of the most genuinely caring people I know. She is always looking out for me, and for all of our friends. She is smart, beautiful, and extremely funny. We always joke that if people don't get our humor it's because they aren't funny, cause we sure are. ;)
Roxanne is extremely ambitious, and everything she does she does well. She is a great example of Christ-like love, and leads by example. She really lives what she believes.
She brightens my day, and I know I can always count on her for diet cokes, frozen yogurt, or some retail therapy. I miss her as my roomie, that is for sure! Love you Roxers!!
We celebrated at one of our favorites, Carrabbas. It was divine.
Cupcakes and ice cream to follow, with all our friends.
Birthdays are so fun because they are a great excuse to get everyone back together again. It has been especially fun to get to see Cami and Tanner. I just love them!
Happy B-day Roxypants!! LOVE YOU OH SO MUCH!
(AKA: Ox, Hoops, Dr. Quinn, Rosie...you choose.)

2 comments:

The Smith Clan said...

Happy Birthday Roxy!!! Hope your B-day was fun!!

Roxy said...

okayyyy...can't believe I haven't seen this guy. The pictures are scary, not sure what happened there. But y'all made 2-3 the bestest birthday ever! Luff you.

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List