Sunday, January 24, 2010

We're a good time. We just are.

We have favorites. We have things we do. It's just us, and we love it. We had a good weekend. It went kind of like this. I spent lot's of Friday studying for the GRE. I needed a break. Of course Benits and Rox came to the rescue, and of course we went to Carrabbas. I don't know why we love that place so much, but we just do. We love it to the point that we are on a friend basis with more than 1/2 of the servers. Is that embarrassing? I don't think so. We just know quality when we see it. Nothing makes me happier than a bowl of Carrabbas Minestrone soup, some warm bread, and bottomless diet cokes. Good times. At one point in the evening Benita lost her phone. Rox, being the good friend that she is spent about 5 mins under the table in the dark trying to find it for her when it actually was just next to Benita in the booth. Here is evidence...
Saturday was pretty much a repeat. I love Saturdays...Rox and I had our morning long run, and then I decided to take the rest of the day to get some practice tests in. (Countdown 3 study-able days left until GRE day. GROSS.) Come dinner time another break was in order and tonight it was our other fave. Pizza Factory. What began as me Rox and Benits going to grab some quick salad bars and diet cokes turned into a group of about 20 people who met us there.
The three of us were pretty hyper for the rest of the night, and the next two hours, post dinner, turned into a dance party. Many of our friends fell victim. We weren't mad. We laughed So dang hard. I love these girlies with all my heart, and I don't know what I'd do without them.

2 comments:

Nichole Barney said...

Glad you are mixing in a little fun with the studying! I Love Carrabas. I could eat there every weekend! Good Luck with the next few days of studying! Almost there!!!!!!

Benita said...

SUCH a great weekend. i want another one of those when we get back to utah. even if we are the only 3 dancing at our party.

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List