Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I choose warm weather for 500 please.

My list for Wednesday


A. I'm pretty sure the pilot light is out again. My house is approx 5 degrees. Do you burn more calories when you're freezing? You know, due to the body having to warm you up? I sure hope so...i better be getting something out of this. (Enter Snuggie...Thank you Tyler for the phenomenal Christmas present.)

B. My life is crazy right now. The kind of crazy where things that I did NOT see coming keep happening. Chaos. (Pronounced Chay-o's) Right Roxypants?

C. I have seen Benita consecutively for 7 days. It's almost like we're roommates again. Love that.

D. Roxy FINALLY came back to Utah. I repeat. FINALLY. I missed that face!

E. Mom and dad, I wish you would have taken me back to AZ with you. I had WAY too much fun with you.

F. I have New Years resolutions and such. I'll blog about them. All in due time folks.

G. Three things I'd be ok with if i never had to use again: Ice scraper, Uggs, and my North Face. I mean I love the last two and all, but it's becoming a bit of a uniform.

hmmm...also...considering taking the GRE on January 30th. Any thoughts for me?
xoxoxo megs


1 comments:

amberdat said...

I love the sound of your uniform... although shorts and flip flops sounds much better to me too!

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List