Friday, January 15, 2010

Snug-a-luphogus

Current temperature reading on my Mac 21 degrees. 21 only sounds good if you're playing cards, or if you're an underaged drinker anxiously awaiting the golden legal b-day. I do not fall into either of those categories. As was before mentioned in previous posts, My darling brother Tyler gave me an unexpected Christmas gift (pictured above.) I've been studying for the GRE non-stop on my computer, and that mixed with all this 21 business means that Mr. Snugs has been put to good use. I still think they are atrocious mind you, but nonetheless, SO functional.

On another note. Let me just say how much I LOVE google reader. I would look at about .01 % of the blogs I look at without it. It's just so easy. If you don't use it...please start. BUT, I'll be honest I'm a bit disappointed in myself. I used to be a great commenter. I love your posts. I think you're hilarious, and adorable, and creative, and inspiring. The problem is when I read them from my reader I just flip through them so fast. SO...I apologize. I'm going to be better at commenting. If I like it I'll let you know it, and you should do the same.

Lastly. I've started to pick up my schedule back at the gym, so I'll hopefully soon, be back to Training full time. I couldn't be happier. I forgot how much I love to be able to completely be involved in all that is going on there. I get to help people realize how much potential they have. How awesome is that? It is what I love. THAT is for sure.

8 comments:

Sarah Preston said...

I got a snuggie for studying too. I feel like a dork with it, but at least I'm a warm dork. I miss you!

rosemarie said...

Good luck with the studying, you will do great!!!! and I know more clients will be forthcoming, you are doing all of the right things in your life Megan and I know many many people love you, support you and have you in thoughts and prayers and I especially know that Our Heavenly Father loves you. You are AWESOME and pretty dang cute in your snuggy:):):)

danielle said...

you are wonderful! i love your blog & you're so witty and clever. Jealous of that snuggs.

Nichole Barney said...

You and Kiley need to hang out in your snuggies. I am agreeing with you on leaving comments. I need to be better about it. Good Luck with all the studying. You will do great!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Glad the as seen on TV Snuggie is being put to good use.

Good luck on the GRE Megs. You are awesome.

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List