Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Feliz Navidad

I Love Christmas. I think everyone does, but there are so many things about Christmas that make me happy.

Family Birth of the Savior focus on Christ LOVE EVERYWHERE generosity GOOD FOOD PARTIES gifts; giving and recieving TIME OFF free time photo ops sleeping in christmas dinner DELICIOUS SMELLS reflecting on the year past and projecting the year to come friends surprises TREATS hot chocolate Christmas Music TRADITIONS Christmas movies SHOPPING wrapping presents SANTA CLAUSE christmas lights HOLIDAY M&M'S Decorations CHARITY

I just got back from Christmas Eve dinner with Les and Elaine. Is it selfish to say I love that I get them all to myself sometimes? We went to The Olive Garden for dinner and as per my request got some delicous Maverick ice cream cones on the way home. We're staying at Lindsey and Travis' tonight which will be so fun. A night full of putting the excited kiddies to bed, treats, games, movies, and anticipation for a great Christmas day. I can't wait :) Merry Christmas!


3 comments:

Jenna said...

You are most definitely an example of the spoiled youngest child that everyone loves to hate :) I love all the things you mentioned as well. Merry Christmas Maggie!

Nicole said...

Just catching up on blogging... I have not been very good lately... I just want to say I love your hair dark! Super cute! Hope you had a great christmas!

The Smith Clan said...

We had so much fun! Already missing you guys!

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List