Thursday, December 18, 2008

Baby Colston

After lot's of anticipation Linds had her baby, Colston Travis Fitch, on Dec 15th! (Cute name, huh? Even though Savannah and Boston still call him Lewis or Chase.) He is BEYOND adorable, and such a little cuddle bug. I'm seriously in love. The stats: He weighed 8 lb 3 oz, was 20 inches long, and was born at 1:59.

FYI: This pic of linds was taken about 10 minutes post-delivery. Can you believe how hot she looks? I know...ridiculous. That is Linds for you! She wore the hospital gown I made her for her b-day and she looked ADORABLE! Cutest preggers i've ever seen. This pic of Trav was also taken post-delivery, he's looking great as well ;) With these two for parents no wonder this lil' guy came out looking so good!!

I love this pic of Ty, Mom, and Colston. SO cute!

Here is a close up. He's a little sleeper. I just want to hold him all day long. Linds is going to get sick of me!

5 comments:

Nichole Barney said...

Awww he is adorable! Wish I could be there to see the little guy! I love the gown you made her. I was wondering if the hospital had stepped it up a notch or where she got the cute gown. I have pictures of me with all my kids in the blue nasty gown everytime. She looked adorable!

Lauri said...

He looks so cute, I am anxious to see him! And I can't believe that picture of Lindsey, somethings just are not fair!

Colby and Hilary said...

He is so so cute!!! And I love your hair!!

Karrissa Winward said...

He is so cute! Tell Lindsey congrats! Your hair is so dark, I like it! Lindsey's wedding gown is great!

Benita said...

He is adorable. I want to see this little guy in real life. linds of course looks amazing - have a baby what?

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List