Monday, December 29, 2008

Dear Santa...

Dear Santa...Thank you for all the goodies. I'm sorry I SUCKED at taking pictures this Christmas......
I don't know why?? If you know me, you know I LOVE taking pictures all the time. Usually my photos are accompanied by the phrase, "you'll love me for these later." And you always do. Let's be honest, the more photos, the better the odds of getting some good ones. I know all about odds, I took stats ladies and gentleman. So, yes, I love taking pictures. Especially when there is a reason. I guess this year I'll have to get pics from everyone else...I'm that girl. Oh well. Anyways. Christmas was amazing. I had such a fun week with the family. Christmas morning with Boston and Savy was absolutely hilarious. It was like over-stimulation X's 500. There were so many amazing new presents that they always just wanted to sit down and play with whatever they opened up. I loved it. I got a ton of fun stuff too! Among some of my favorites...the warmest North Face Coat, some new Steve Madden Boots, two Betsey Johnson Necklaces...ahhhh love them..., clothes, books, the most ADORABLE apron (My mom made it. She made 17 in fact, they are all different, and they seriously look like they came straight from Anthropology. My mom is amazing.) So fun! We spent the rest of the day watching movies, baking, and being lazy...I love Christmas. Oh, and I almost forgot...my most favorite little Christmas present of all...my new nephew, little Colston.

4 comments:

Jenna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Smith Clan said...

Megan it was so fun!! Why did it go by so fast? Darn! ANd I love the picture with you and Colston. But I almost didn't recognize you!!
Still getting used to the dark hair in pictures now!

Kate said...

I am just getting caught up on your blog and I LOVE your hair! Seriously, SO SO cute! I can't wait to see it...in person..

Trav and Linds said...

Oh precious!!! We loved spending time with you during Christmas, and the kids were so mad at me that you weren't babysitting today! So, we need to hang out again soon!

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List