Wednesday, July 23, 2008

and yet another....home sweet home...

Well, for all of you who i've bored with my tales of the stress of not having a place to live in the fall...stress no more! (Because i'm sure you were worried ;)....) We found the CUTEST place to live. WE = Me, Benita, Cami, and Roxanne. It is an adorable condo up at Highland Park. I don't know HOW it keeps happening, but for some reason Beni and I have always been so lucky with housing. Lucky as in, we never actually sign for a place until the last minute, and we always get the best places. The Avenues, The YBH, Mt. Vista...all great examples of this. For those of you who haven't experienced the housing circus that is Provo, UT be glad! It is SUCH a pain to find a good place at a decent price, that is livable. It is especially hard that all those gung-ho BYU'ers look for fall housing in January!! Dang them for being so on top of things! Anyways, I am SO relieved, and I am SO excited! It will be adorable. I will even have my own bathroom! Could life get any better? "I submit that it CANNOT!" (Thanks Brian Regan)

7 comments:

Chelsey said...

Congrats ladies! But honestly, it doesn't really get any better than Club 211? Camp Henry, baby!

The Smith Clan said...

Megs, I am so glad you found a nice place!!!! Yahoo!!!!

Nichole Barney said...

I am so glad you found something. I know you were worried about it and is nice to have nice place up there.

Amber said...

I really hope that this picture is the house that you are living in. It looks like a house from the Loony Toons... it is so cute!!! :)Megs, I love it! When are you moving in? What is it by? And your own bathroom is definitely a treat! Congrats!

kiley barney said...

thats AWESOME! is that your house? cause its so cute it almost looks fake!!!!!

Unknown said...

haha i WISH that was your house.... i can't wait to see it!! i LOVE when housing works out :) i miss you meggie!!

Benita said...

YAY for us!! I am SOOOOOO excited!!!!!! we really get so so lucky. umm this is the first time we are not going to be sharing a bathroom. its going to be so sad!

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List