Sunday, June 1, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend


Me and the Fitch fam flew down to Arizona to spend some time the the family and get a little R&R. We had so much fun playing games, swimming, eating, and laughing. I love spending time with my family more than anything in the world! Me and My little Savy monkey. This picture is probably a new fave of mine... I mean who can resist those million dollar smiles?
My beautiful little side kick. I had such a fun time hanging out with Kiley this week. We are definitely Itunes buddies, and she always keeps me laughing. I wish I got to hang out with her more!!
The sista's... oh how I love these two. I'm lucky to have such awesome role models and best friends! (aka. workout buddies, shopping partners, craft partners, etc. etc. etc.)
ummm...how cute are they?? What kid doesn't love a blow up slip n' slide...
Memorial Day wouldn't be complete with out a little BBQ. Let's be honest. Bottom line-My family knows how to eat.
ahhh...pedicures. If only you could see the middle aged asian woman who I was blessed to be working with. I'm pretty sure she hated me, and pretty sure she was talking about me the whole time. Does any one else ever feel that way? Oh well she put a sweet plaid print on my toes :)

I had so much fun with the fam this past week. I wish i had more photos. Its always so hard for me to leave and come back to what?? getting up at 6:30? work?? cooking my own lean cuisines for dinner?? You're right that's way better than home cooked meals, yummy restaurants, sleeping in, and shopping... JK I do love Provo though :)

7 comments:

Benita said...

it looks like you had so much fun! i just love your family! next time i am coming...shopping for sure. more good deals at blossoms, more laying out, and crafts with elaine - i have heard it talked about many times and we should make it happen. is it weird that i am including myself in your family?

The Smith Clan said...

Megs, I was so sad to see you go! It went by way to fast! All in the name of "Family Fun"!We loved having you and the Fitch's in AZ. Benita you are part of our family, and you can come anytime!

Muncher Cruncher said...

ditto on benita being part of the family...it was actually weird not having you there...we'll fix that next time ;)

Trav and Linds said...

So much fun! cute pic's too! I wish the week wouldn't have gone by so fast!

kiley barney said...

that was funnn!!!! :) i'm glad i know the story of the shoes now!! (your bllog header picture) :) and yes benita should come next time she is pretty much a part of our family!!! and you know that game liars dice well we played it on sunday and you arent going to believe who the winner was with no help i swear.. and no it wasnt me (tear tear) it was..
.
..
...
....
..... keeep going down!
....
...
..
.
the weiner was..... BRYSON! yes we all got beat by a five.. i mean 7 year old. we weren't going easy either.. boy are we losers :)

Nichole Barney said...

We love to have you come but it is like a tease and we dont want you to leave. It always goes by to fast. We sure love ya Megs! Thanks for your great example to my kids. They look up to you! We did miss Benita too! She is always welcome. Pretty soon we will have a nice guest room and you two can come stay a little longer.

Amber said...

I love spending time with the fam! You and your sisters and nieces are so beautiful! All blond's and loving it, i'm sure! Not to mention how adorable your little nephews are! I am so glad you had fun!

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List