Saturday, January 31, 2009

sleeeeeeeeepy....


Today is just one of those days. A tired day. Do you ever have those? One of those days where the LAST thing you want to do is go to the store, clean the house, and do all those other Saturday things you're supposed to do. A day where it takes you 30 extra minutes just to get yourself out the door to the gym. A day where you're afraid to sit down because you think you might fall asleep instantly. A day where even going back downstairs again to get your laundry out of the dryer sounds EXHAUSTING, so you don't. A day where you get home at 10:30 pm, and instead of trying to find something ELSE to do, as is socially acceptable, you decide to change into your PJ's. A day where hopping in BED sounds GLORIOUS, and so you do. Yep. It's one of those days.

3 comments:

● C E L I N A ● said...

I hope you embraced it with a movie in your pjs.

or a great book

Ash said...

If we ever move back to Utah, fat chance, but we almost did after we graduated, please let me hire you. I told Devin that as soon as my 6 weeks is up, I am hitting the gym again and hiring a trainer to help me get where I was when we got married. Again fat chance because I was depressed before we got married so all I did was work out, but hey, it could happen. Anyway, I am going to need you for motivational support from a distance. I want to be you!! I am so excited to get back in the swing!

McKenzie said...

Ha ha! Going to bed at 10:30 sounds pretty socially acceptable to me :)

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List