Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween

I LOVE Halloween. Well, to be honest I love all holidays. I think we always had so much fun celebrating holidays growing up that it has kind of just rubbed off on me. I get excited about about St. Patties Day! (Maybe it's due to my obsession with the holiday colored M&M's...who knows). This Halloween was SO fun! First of all, Benita came back home!! She has been at her sister's for like a week and a half recovering from surgery, and I missed her SO much! I seriously didn't know what to do with myself! Benita, Lindsay, and I went to Pizza Factory for dinner, in full costume of course.


After dinner we headed up to Brad's cabin for a Halloween party. It was so much fun! Everyone came dressed up. There was a ton of food...and sweets of course. I was reminded why I don't buy candy. No self control, if it's in front of me I eat it.

There were some fantastic costumes...Wes: Waldo. Brad: Sumara from the ring. (He was trying to make the makeup look like blood. It was pretty funny)

Rob came with giant smarties taped all over his pants. He was a "smarty pants."

We all hung out and played games and just talked for a while. I love being in a place where everyone is there to just hangout. It is so relaxing. We danced, had a mario-kart tournament, played Halloween Charades (as per Brad's request), watched a scary movie, and of course played the cabin favorite Ghost in the Graveyard.

We slept over, and woke up to Brad cooking up some pumpkin pankcakes. YUM! It was so much fun! Thanks Boo-Rad!!

7 comments:

The Smith Clan said...

Megan, I love all the pictures. It looks like you had a fun Halloween. I love Halloween too!!

Jenna said...

I miss Boo Rad's big goofy smile and his laugh. He would be making pumpkin panckaes for everyone!

johnsmith said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Looks like you had a blast. You look super cute! What a great way to spend Halloween.

Nichole Barney said...

I love all the holidays too! Hmmmm where did we get it? Looks like you had a fun time! We are excited to see you soon!

Genevieve said...

looks like so much fun! I LOVE pumpkin pancakes!

McKenzie said...

Fun Halloween. You look adorable... like always.

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List