Friday, November 21, 2008

Sleepy Friday...

Aren't Fridays supposed to be the easiest...most relaxing day of the week? Whoever designed my schedule forgot that unwritten rule...oh wait...that was me. My Friday usually goes something like this...
5:30 AM wake up get ready and go to work
6:30-11:00 AM train (for some reason Friday is like the golden day for all of my clients...who knows why?? Maybe they feel like they'll be able to sneak in that Friday night dessert if they work real hard...) It's a good thing I have awesome clients, and I absolutely LOVE training ALL of them!
11:00-12:15 Squeeze in a workout...always rushed on Fridays, but better than nothing. Then I feel like I can sneak in that Friday night dessert ;)
12:15-12:45 BUST it home, Shower (yeah I'm like a speed demon on Fridays), eat some lunch, and Get ready to head to Point.
1:00-6:00 Work @ Point. Crank up the Itunes and sip some DDP, so as to stay awake to work! It's a good thing Fridays @ Point are pretty chill and I get to sit down cause I'm always super tired at this point in the week!
6:00...I stumble out of work, glad to see the weekend. Now it's time to try and work up the energy to go play with friends and such...I'll be honest sometimes it's rough. And sometimes, it just takes a little DDP to get me going!
1:00...2:00ish...I stumble blindly to my bed after my friends have successfully kept me going all night. One thing is true...I LOVE Saturdays. I get to sleep in!

I'll leave you with some photos from the past week...Exhibit A: Benita's B-day. Precious.
Exhibit B: Heath came into town last Saturday and we got to go to dinner with her and hang out for a bit. It was so fun! Love her...also precious.

Have a good Saturday everyone!

2 comments:

Sarah Preston said...

It was nice to run into you at the movies! I'm sad that I couldn't stay and talk to you guys for longer!

Unknown said...

It really is a good thing that it is slow at Point on Fridays. I am not as busy as you, but I still don't think that I would last.

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List