Friday, October 24, 2008

One Year Older and Wiser Too....right??

So this past Tuesday was my 24th b-day. 24?? are you serious? I know...wow. Every time I say it out loud it doesn't sound right to me. I'm like 19 aren't I? Anyways, yes I'm 24 and happy to be here. It's been a great 24 years! Thanks to everyone who made my big day so fun! On Monday night Linds, Bosty and Savy took me to Pizza Factory, one of my favorite restaurants, for a pre-bday dinner celebration. It was so fun!! We followed the meal up with some shopping which is what we do best. I love when i get to hang out with Linds!

Seriously, could these kids be any cuter? I can't wait to see what baby #3 looks like!

I got home on monday night and my adorable friends insisted that we bring in my b-day with a bang, so we went and got some frozen yogurt (thanks Tanner), and Cami and Benita made me cupcakes. They were so cute! At 12:00 I blew out the candles!!

My B-day was such a great day! I slept in, went to the gym, and headed into work where I had a Bajio's salad waiting for me! Lindsay P came and visited me at work too which was so fun! I love when I get to see her :) After work I met some friends at Carrabbas for dinner...DELICIOUS, and it was off to our house for my b-day "dance party."

It was so fun to see lot's of good friends that I don't always get to see all the time. Thanks to everyone who came by to wish my a happy b-day and say hello!

Benita gave me the coolest ring it says "BAM" on it and it's pink and gold...amazing...The meaning behind it is a joke that probably only she and I find funny, but it was so thoughtful and cute. I LOVED it!!

Don't worry you just turn on the music and we'll start dancin'!

I had such a good night! One more year down.

I have the best friends and family!! Year 24 is going to be a good one!!!

15 comments:

The McFarlands said...

Um. I'm so glad I got to see you on your b-day! Can we see each other again soon??? Hoodihoo for 24! I'll be there before you know it! Muah!

Kelly said...

Happy Late Birfday!

Karrissa Winward said...

I am so sorry I didn't call or send you an email or anything! I am glad you had a great birthday!

McKenzie said...

Happy Birthday! It looks like it was a great one!

rosemarie said...

Looks like it was a Happy Birthday. a fun day was had. 24 WOW what a beautiful, delightful, wonderful, terrific, funloving. excellent example, happy 24 year old!!!

The Smith Clan said...

Hey Megs! LOve all your pics! I'm glad your birthday was so fun! Love you!!

Jenna said...

Your birthday sounds like it was magical, as always. So sad I wasn't there to celebrate with you this year. And to do a little bit of mom dancing in your honor of course.

Amber said...

Hi you!! I am so glad that you had such a great birthday! Sorry I couldn't make it down for the dance party... But hopefully this weekend we can get together. Are you still on for Saturday night? Let me know. Oh... your niece looks so cute with all that yellow in her teeth. What was that, I wonder?

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday! It looks like it was a good one!

Unknown said...

I am so glad that you had such a great birthday! Looks like a blast.

Jessica said...

I sent you an e-mail inviting you to post on the recipe exchange. Just type in your recipes and upload a photo if you can. I like to see what I am cooking if I can. They do not (obviously) have to be professional photos.

Benita said...

yay for megan's birthday!! happy birthday!! i'm sorry it couldn't last a full month this year! but i hope you had a good day :) BAM

Nicole said...

Hey, we just made our blog private so let me know what email address you use for your blog and I will send you and invite. nicolegratzinger@hotmail.com

Liz & Zac said...

Happy belated Birthday! Looks like you had a blast.

Brit said...

Happy belated b-day Megs! I haven't talked to you in forever but I found your blog and thought I would say hi:) Hope all is well.
love, Brit

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List