Friday, March 13, 2009

RaNDom MuSIngS...

- It's FRIDAY! I get so excited for Fridays. Which is funny because since I'm not in school every night has the capabilities of being a weekend night. AND I actually really enjoy having a schedule. So, come Sunday night I get excited for Mondays again. I'm strange I know.
- Today's outfit consists of hair back, sweatshirt, skinny jeans, uggs....aren't Fridays supposed to be the days you get all dolled up? oops... I accidentally went for comfort instead... my sweatshirt has crowns on it? Does that count for something?
-Facebook went and changed things up again. Who do they think they are? Oh wait...they have millions of online-obsessed people at their mercy and can do whatever they dang well please. That is very tricky of them.
-My roommates are da BOMB.com. seriously. Sometimes I just have to stop and think about how much I FREAKING love them. I think they make me laugh like 98.9% of the time I am home.
-Funny how these certain roomies (that I LOVE) always make fun of me for measuring out my cereal every morning. {please direct all questions, comments, concerns, on the cereal measuring to www.munchercruncher.blogspot.com} and YET, I have seen two certain roomies measuring out THEIR cereal this past week...hmmmm...
-I love strawberry mentos.
-Michael Scott as Willy Wonka was Phenomenal.
-It's time for SUMMER already! I am about two months past ready. I went tanning this week to show winter that it's reign is over. That's right winter. I'll show you. I want laying out, DDP, and flip flops on the agenda.
-That's all for now.

4 comments:

Trav and Linds said...

Love the post! All of those things I love, especially about summer because it is finally starting to get warmer. I feel bad, we really should have hung out tonight!

The Smith Clan said...

You are so funny Megs! Love your post. And the only thing that scares me about it starting to be nice in Utah, is that means we are getting closer and closer to 100 degrees everyday in AZ! A scary thought! SO I guess I'll just have to start planning my trips to Utah pronto!

Chelsey said...

Come on, who measures out their cereal? That's just a "suggestion." Who could get full from 3/4 cup?
And it does need to get warmer!

Kara said...

Awww...this post made me miss my megan. :( Love you.

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List