Thursday, March 26, 2009

is it tomorrow yet?

I think there are two kinds of days.
The days where I feel accomplished. Like I got to do the things I needed to, or wanted to do.
Then there are the days where I feel like I'm extremely inadequate. Like, no matter what I do, or how hard I work it's not sufficient.
Today was one of those days, and I didn't like it one bit.
I'd like to think of myself as a hard worker. I don't like to do things 1/2 way or leave jobs unfinished, and I don't like when people think I'm a slacker. I really like my work setup, and I feel lucky to do something I enjoy. Today, however, I left work feeling not so accomplished, not so fulfilled, and not so good at what I do...not my favorite combo.
I came home and Roxy had a similar day. We decided we're going to go get frozen yogurt and go to yoga to make ourselves feel better.
Tomorrow will be a brand new day.

4 comments:

Benita said...

oh i wish i could have come!! i hope you feel better, you're right, tomorrow is another day. be happy :) you are amazing.

Unknown said...

I hope that today will be better! And if not, you can always scream. Sometimes it helps me!

Kacey said...

i feel you.

yesterday was a very strange, not-so-rewarding day...

however, today is much more bright and shiny...

t.g.i.f.!!!

The Smith Clan said...

Remember the book,"Alexander and the horrible terrible no good, very bad day!" Believe me, some days are like that! Even in Provo! But because you are one of the most postive people I know, I'm sure today will be a better day! Love you! Keep your chin up!!!

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List