Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Just the two of us + 2....


SO....after four years of living with my besties things are a-changing. Due to the soon to be married Heather and Jenna, Benita and I were left looking for two new roomies. (And by looking I mean randomly assigned two new roommates by our management company.) We are of course happy to make new friends, but it will be an interesting next few weeks as we adjust our set in stone schedule we're used to to our new roommates...lets call them friends. I'm sure all of you married's are laughing to yourself at the triviality of this situation, BUT if you could take yourself back to your single days and feel for us for one small second I'd appreciate it. I'm going to try to be my nicest, and my most accommodating, and hopefully all goes well! Needless to say I already miss my jenni bobo and heathy!! Benita...I'm so glad I have you!!!!

5 comments:

Benita said...

this is really big for us - i couldn't be happier that i have you my roommate!! seriously i really didn't realize this change that is happening...but also a good change - who doesn't need two more friends?? even when we lived with 7 of us in one house we knew everyone and were all best friends very fast... i have a feeling its going to be harder this time....i hope i'm wrong. - i realize to most of the people who will read this it's not a big deal...but it is!!

Unknown said...

it IS a big deal meggie!! i totally understand... i am sorry we left you. :( but i know it will work out cus it always does. i just love and adore you both.

but seriously... when did you get this blog?? like have you always had it? i was most def surprised but i LOVE it...

Kelly said...

AAAH!! I remember those days. But you know what? Im not worried... you two have the best personalities and can get alot with anyone. Good Luck. You can always come live with me... sometimes i don't have a room mate... he likes to live at school sometimes

McKenzie said...

Good luck you guys. Getting new roommates is a HUGE deal! Good ones can become friends for life, and bad ones... well let's just say I had my fair share of those too! At least you have Benita so even if you hate the new girls the 2 of you can survive together!

Jolynne said...

Ok, I totally remember those days, I had the worst luck of the draw at getting roommates. But you 2 make friends where ever you go, so im sure you will be fine!

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List