Monday, July 19, 2010

Slip Sliding Away

I have lived in Utah for a large percentage of my life. I always find it amazing when people tell me about these fun things to do that I have never heard of. The natural water slide in Alpine being one of them. I just heard about this last week from one of my clients and mentioned it to my friends, so we decided to make a Saturday of it.


It was about a 20-25 minute hike up to the waterfalls. They were SO beautiful. We hiked up and around them, and of course went on the slide.



Kiley, and her friend Kacie, got done with EFY Saturday morning so we got to hang out all day Saturday. It was so much fun having my lil' kiki with me! (She's not so little anymore...probably about three inches taller than I am, and DANG that girl is beautiful!)

After we went down the rock slide we hiked over to a pond close by where some boys had built a bike ramp coming down from a huge hill. The bikes were strapped with life jackets so they would float and they'd ride the bikes down and jump off into the pond. My friends, of course, wanted to try it. It looked way too scary for me!


It was so much fun! I can't wait to take my fam there. :)

1 comments:

Lauri said...

Why have we never heard of this place before?

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List