Saturday, April 10, 2010

Favorite things as of right this moment...

My new shoes
I know, I know. I have more running/workout shoes than most people have normal shoes, BUT I wear them everyday all day. I needed some new ones really bad. (Really bad in my terms...) Aren't they cute? :)

My Guitar

Not drying my hair

Super nerdy I know, and I (of course) always love it. BUT our stake challenged us to read the BOM from the end of January the April 10th (Today). I have 4 pages left until I'm finished, and it has been such a great experience. In our reading we were supposed to underline all of the references to the Savior. It has been such a testimony builder that The Book of Mormon, really is a testament of Jesus Christ, and how we need to remember Him in all things.

The sunshine...I think spring might actually come. Maybe.

Maverick fat free soft serve frozen yogurt

Crest Diet Cokes

Joshua Raidin's song; Paperweight...listen HERE. I can play it on the guitar :)

President Uchtdorf's talk from the priesthood session of conference; Continue in Patience
Read HERE or listen HERE

This YouTube video. I just love this song anyways, but this video rocks.


Sweet Potato Fries: Recipe HERE

Having my dad living 5 mins from me. (Can't wait until Mom is here too!)

This photo my sister posted on my FB wall
How can you just not want to eat that right up? 10 days until I'm in Austin!!!

THIS blog post.

Spinning. Always.

My awesome family, friends, and ward. I must admit, I am very blessed with LOTS of favorites.

3 comments:

The Smith Clan said...

Such a cute blog Megs!! Can't wait to see you playing that song! Way to go!

Jolynne said...

Meg, You are so inspiring! I love how happy you are all the time!
I think I am going to do a favorite post!

Amanda said...

LOVE sweet potato fries! And, gotta saw, I am also rediscovering that the BOM is the bomb!

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List