Friday, July 10, 2009

It may be a week late, but I still love America!!

Oh, beautiful for spacious skies... My fam has always loved the 4th of July. Provo does a great job of putting on a good show. This year proved to be another great celebration. we started off the morning with the annual parade.


The kiddies were loving all the free goodies that were being thrown at us.


The parade was followed by a swim and a BBQ. Definite 4th of July must haves. It was such a nice day. Perfect for playing outside.

After the day of festivities I went with some of my friends to see the JoBros at the stadium of fire. Always a good time.




and of course...the night was finished off with one of my most favorite things in the world...fireworks. They were awesome. Happy B-day Uncle Sam!

3 comments:

Karrissa Winward said...

I wish I could have seen you at the Stadium of Fire (I know, pretty unrealistic but it would have been fun!) I totally thought of you during the fireworks because I know you love them so!

rosemarie said...

Missed being with you guys on the 4th, hasn't been the same for me for a couple of years, maybe I can renew its next year. Love ya.

amberdat said...

What a fun celebration. I am sure the fireworks were amazing. That was my favorite part of attending the stadium of fire. Jealous. But i'm glad you had a great time. Trace wants to know if you photoshopped those pictures so that you look red or if you got sunburned. I think you look beautiful. :)

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List